Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-28-2009, 02:27 PM   #21
Winnebago Owner

Let us all know how it's going/goes with your factory visit.
Savannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 11:28 AM   #22
Winnebago Owner

By all means, get thee to the factory! But, a couple of hints: Your radio says "Sirius Ready", but that simply means it it will accept a Sirius module that works thru the radio. The module lists for around $650, I think. As to the toilet, with the water shut off, slip a paper clip between the seal and the slide valve, run it around a few times. Then put some silicon on the edge of the valve. It usually some TP that causes that water leakage. I use "plumbers grease", works better than silicon spray.
Ustamiata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 05:35 PM   #23
Winnebago Watcher

Factory Arrival

well we arrived here last thursday am and they took us in monday am.It is now tuesday night and i think we will be all done here tomorrow night. Re painting came out awesum,Glove box was replaced and came out awesum and they show NO record of campers inn ever ordering a new glove box or latch as they say they did.
According to the people here after looking at my unit, my paperwork from campers inn stating we had free sat radio service for a year and there records of what was on the coach when it shipped, Someone either mis spoke and mis wrote or out right lied at campers inn as the factory never installed the sat antenna on this unit and never offered 12 months free sat radio on this either. So we will have to talk to campers inn about that one when we get back.
They removed the toilet to rebuild it and found that was not possible as the toilet was a bad casting making sealing impossibe, so they are installing a new Toilet tomorrow.
Overall, i'm very impressed at the work here,but can,t help but notice how much the economy has hurt them also. They are running a very lean crew after all the layoffs.
Will give a final update when they get done
03flhtcui is offline   Reply With Quote