Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > Electrical | Charging, Solar and Electronics
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 07-12-2020, 07:49 AM   #1
SDR
Winnebago Watcher

Water panel issues

I have a 2002 Adventurer which I just purchased from a private party. I am a newbie so please bear with me! I wanted to fill the water tank and dewinterize, i.e. drain the antifreeze from the system and fill the tank.

I bought the RV having being told that the water level panel was not working. Everything else on the panel does function but the various water levels (i.e. black, grey and postable) water levels are not working.

I have many questions but will restrict them to two. first, is there a circuit breaker that is separate from the rest of the panel and if so, where is it??? The second question is where is the potable water pouring on the ground under the rig when I am filling the potable water?
SDR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2020, 08:40 AM   #2
Winnebago Master

Let's break it down into two parts, easy and harder to answer?
On the water, did you mean where or why is it coming down? where will be just dropping out of a tube underneath! Why, is there will be a valve open to drain the tank, so if you spot where the tube comes down, the valve to close is likely just above the tube and located in a compartment, most likely.
If doing the full dewinter deal, there are likely to be several drains and a water heater bypass to rest, so a check of the manual for you specific model is a place to start.
Tell us which model Adventurer and we can do a closer look for the electrical question.
Morich is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
panel, water