Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > Electrical | Charging, Solar and Electronics
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 12-21-2021, 08:10 PM   #1
Winnebago Camper

Smile Spirit 26A Inverter Question

ISO help to get my inverter unit working. In my 2019 Winnebago Spirit 26A, I have a Magnum Energy CSW1012 inverter and a CSW-RS remote switch. Without the shoreline plugged in and without the generator running (i.e.: no 120v AC), when I pressed and held the remote switch, the green light did not come on and the inverter did not come on. I accessed the inverter directly and pressed the power/select button, the inverter still did not power on. I figure either the inverter is dead or the inverter is not connected to the 12v DC power. I checked all the 12vDC circuit fuses, and all are good. The next step is to check to see if the 12v DC cables attached to the back of the inverter are hot. There in lies the problem. The inverter is located under the drawer beneath the refrigerator. I can remove the drawer, but with all the cables, heater ducts and limited space, I cannot figure out how to access the back of the inverter to test the 12v DC cables. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Leander Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2021, 08:50 PM   #2
Winnebago Vita 24P

Is there a 12volt battery off /on switch near your entry door. On our Vita there is and it can be accidentally hit and turn off battery to inverter.
Old 12-22-2021, 09:23 AM   #3
Site Team

You may already have this... but here is the manual for the CS-WRS Remote.

There is a data cable between the remote and the inverter. It's basically a telephone cable. You can remove the remote from the wall and check to see if the data cable is plugged in - it plugs in just like a phone. And, you can check the other side as well at the back of the inverter.

It's a long shot, but you might get lucky.

And like Lenore said do make sure the house battery switch is ON.

Good luck dealing with the jumble of wires under the fridge drawer. I've not seen it on your RV but I have plenty of places like that on my RV.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CS-WRS.pdf (443.5 KB, 47 views)

Tags
inverter