Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > Electrical | Charging, Solar and Electronics
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 05-31-2020, 04:55 PM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

Slide-Out Control Panel-2017 Cambria/Aspect 27K

Can anyone help me locate the Slide out Control Panel for the Dining area slide out on this model? Would like to do some troubleshooting but cannot locate the panel. Manual states its in a passenger side compartment. Not obvious if that's the correct possible location. Have checked all compartments w/no luck. Thanks.
BoB Mobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 07:30 PM   #2
Winnebago Master

So we are clear on what you are searching, it is not the panel with the control switch but the box of "brains" itself? I'm seeing the switch above the monitor, etc. but assuming that is not what you mean?
I'm also seeing a slideout control panel listed in p[arts but not getting it to show on the drawings of the physical location. I might look under the slide itself sticking head under and looking up. Might get lucky but I'm not seeing it on the parts drawings.
Morich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 08:24 PM   #3
Winnebago Watcher

Slide out Control Panel (continued)

Thanks, yes, I'm looking for the actual control panel. The switch panel is in plain site, but the control panel, pictured in the manual and operation for troublesheeting all clearly spelled out in the manuals, but they've kept the actual location of the panel a secret. Have looked high and low, in every compartment and at everything that looks like it could be hiding a panel. One more try tomorrow before we give up and call for a service appointment, unless someone responds here with something definitive. Thanks for taking the time to chime in.
BoB Mobile is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
panel, slide