Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-06-2020, 10:35 PM   #1
Winnebago Owner

Service light/lamp driver side switch

Needing help on finding where the switch to operate the exterior light/lamp on the driver side. I have a 2003 Itasca Horizon 34HD. This light/lamp is located up on the exterior wall between the slide-outs. The Operator Manual shows the light/lamp and refers to it as a service light. Hoping you guys can help me find this switch...Thanks,
Bart
Blkbart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 03:32 AM   #2
aa1ssradio

Usually the switch for that light is in the bay where the water and sewer hook ups are. It is for when you are hooking up at night.
Ranger Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 03:42 AM   #3
Winnebago Master

This light question came up somewhere before. I never thought about it, so yesterday while waxing my rig I remembered to look. The switch is located in the electric bay on my Meridian. So X2 ranger smith
be happy is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
driver, light, service, switch