Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > Electrical | Charging, Solar and Electronics
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 03-11-2023, 10:57 AM   #1
Winnebago Camper

Seaflo Switch? 2021 Micro Minnie

I have a 2021 Micro Minnie w/solar on board. I just found a seaflo switch attached to the side of the trailer inside the crawlspace. It has an off and on setting. I don't have any info on this and am wondering what it is for.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Walter Grimsley
minniecamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2023, 03:29 PM   #2
Winnebago Owner

My guess is that it is a battery on/off switch?

I had a 1988 Jamboree that had an on/off rocker switch tucked up inside the power cord storage area that turned on/off the outside light on the driver side near the hookups. I never knew how to turn that stupid little light on for about 5 years till my dad mentioned it (he had owned the same model years earlier).
Old 03-20-2023, 07:48 PM   #3
Winnebago Master

No idea if this applies to trailers or only to motorhomes but Winnebago has a way to ID wires. Maybe a look to see if there is a code stamped near the wire ends?

Click image for larger version

Name:	wire ID.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	30.2 KB
ID:	185441

Just guessing but if you do find the code there, use this chart to find lots of info on where and what the wire might do:

https://www.winnebago.com/Files/File...ical_guide.pdf

Maybe get lucky and it is the same? Wishing you luck!
Morich is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2023, 06:22 AM   #4
Winnebago Camper

Thanks for responding. Found out that it is a battery disconnect switch. Can't believe no one tells you this when you make the purchase.
minniecamper is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
switch