Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-14-2019, 11:29 AM   #21
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel-Lover View Post
Costco has some nice led tubes do not need to replace the "starter etc". But they are the standard length of a shop or office light. The ones we got are warm white more like true color and not the stark brash lights that burn your corneas.
I may be missing something here but what good does a 4' 120v AC LED shop light do me in replacing an 18" 12v DC fluorescent light?
BobC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 12:16 PM   #22
Winnebago Owner

ah 12V dc I see, compact flourescent mabe mabenot

I just responded to the first post asking for replacement for fluorescent tubes as per info provided. If you are looking for replacement light fixtures that is one kinda fix if you are just looking for a bulb in the fluorescent fixture that is another. Perhaps this link will get ya a two for one.
Old 02-06-2019, 05:21 PM   #23
Winnebago Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunkonu23 View Post
With LED's you get what you pay for. I have had LED's from M4 for three years and not a single failure. Sometimes paying a little extra is worth it in the long run.

Scott
Agree, I replaced all the lights in my Coach with LED lights from M4. No failures and when you look at the quality they are top shelf.
ftodaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 05:29 PM   #24
Winnebago Owner

X2 on M4 for lighting. All lights swapped to LED and now our Amp draw is nearly 1 with all lights on. Great choice for an upgrade.
Old 06-26-2023, 08:45 AM   #25
Winnebago Watcher

M4 has an exact fit for the led lights in our 2014 33c sightseer, RETROFIT-12-5630-NW is their part number.
Albee is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ace, interior, led, light, replace