Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > Electrical | Charging, Solar and Electronics
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 02-27-2021, 09:47 AM   #1
Winnebago Camper

No power outlets, TV or microwave. View 24

Just picked up 24’ View. On Wednesday. TV working at that time dont know about things I’ll list. No TV, microwave or outlets. Don’t know what and where we need to reset or button to push. Advice appreciated. Thanks
Charlotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2021, 10:59 AM   #2
Winnebago Master

Is it plugged into power?
Morich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2021, 09:27 PM   #3
Winnebago Camper

No TV, microwave or outlets working

Yes, plugged into power
Old 02-28-2021, 01:37 AM   #4
Winnebago Owner

It would help us, help you if you could list the year of your coach in the signature of your profile.

Most coaches come with a "salesman switch" usually located near the entry door. Its function is to allow you to isolate most of the electrical connections to your rig. It usually illuminates when energized.
Old 02-28-2021, 10:42 PM   #5
Winnebago Camper

Thanks. That makes sense.
2018 Winnebago View class C—diesel (with Murphy bed)
Old 03-01-2021, 01:30 AM   #6
Winnebago Owner

Look at page 4 of this wiring diagram link. On the far right side, see the "Coach Battery" disconnect switch. Make sure it's turned on.

https://www.winnebago.com/Files/File.../000031773.pdf
Old 03-01-2021, 07:26 AM   #7
Winnebago Master

This seems hard because you are not giving folks the info they need to do any logical looking at the problem! There are seven different models of the 2018 view and each model may have options that your RV may or may not have, so just looking blindly is almost a waste of time.
Since your problem seems to involve only the 110 AC system, the various 12 VDC disconnects will not be involved but only the AC portion needs to be checked.
This is the list, so choosing the right one to match your RV, one can then go to the correct info to trace where the 110 AC wiring leads.

https://www.winnebago.com/Files/File...ram/Wiring.htm

When you have the right drawing online, you can look at the stuff for the 110 AC portion. The first drawings are to show where things are located and how the wires get there but if you know the locations, you can skip those and scroll on down to the last page to see the trails from the plug to the last items.
Without knowing which one to look at, my first guess would be to assure the power that the cord is plugged into is working, then move to the breaker in the power center where there is a 30 amp breaker. If ALL the AC is out, that breaker may have failed, but if only some are out, this breaker feeds other breakers which feed the individual circuits and some of those may be at fault.

This is a snip of a portion of one I chose at random.
Click this picture to get a better view.

The basic idea on your Rv is that the power comes in at the cord plug at the left side, to the 30 amp and then if that is good, it feeds the 15 and 20 amp breakers on out to each item.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2018 view.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	65.9 KB
ID:	177575  
Morich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2021, 10:34 PM   #8
Winnebago Camper

Picked upWinnebago 24D (View) on Wednesday February 24, 2021 after an orientation to the RV. RV was plugged in for the orientation and the TV was working. Individual did NOT go over the microwave or any of the outlets.
So I’m assuming there is a missing piece of information we didn’t receive so that when we plugged it in at our destination we did NOT have TV, microwave or working outlets & USB ports. Numerous calls to LAMesa has not returned any calls or messages we have left. I’m guessing it is something simple but we don’t find “simple” answers in the manual
Thanks for your patience in trying to help.

Tags
power, view