Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > Electrical | Charging, Solar and Electronics
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 11-28-2020, 12:46 PM   #41
Winnebago Camper

Probelm solved

Ok, well the problem is solved. Let's just color me embarrassed because all of you who said something about the batteries not being connected correctly, were right! I checked the battery connections numerous times and said "yep all the cables are in the right spots" but THEN I FOUND A MISSING NEG CABLE FOR THE COACH BATTERIES (tucked beside the battery in that nice dark compartment area LOL)...I saw the two that connected the batteries together but had forgotten to put back the third NEG cable on. Well, actually in reality, forgot I ever took it off in the first place

to have put you all through so much, but I have learned a lot from everything that was posted! AND I SO APPRECIATE ALL THE HELP....this is going to be my GO TO forum from now on . But hopefully, I won't have to be here very often, except to learn about various things, without having to do that to solve a problem.
AGAIN....THANK YOU ALL!!!!
For those of you who observed Thanksgiving, I hope it was a safe and happy day. For those who do not observe...I hope your day was also safe and happy!
PEACE TO ALL...STAY SAFE
thumpergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 12:51 PM   #42
Winnebago Master

Peace and good wishes to you as well. I have to say you have also been a real trooper to fight through the confusion and try! Lots of folks stop long before you have!
Another big thing to keep in mind? The only folks making mistakes are the ones who are working!! So we get two options, we make a few mistakes or we don't do anything worthwhile at all!
Morich is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 03:44 PM   #43
Winnebago Camper

Thank you

Richard...thank you! You and the others were such a big help and it warms my heart to know that "mistakes" are ok here....we learn as we go or we learn nothing at all!!!

I'm persistent, if nothing else...I hate giving up on something!

BEST TO ALL!!! PEACE AND SAFETY!!
thumpergirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
batteries, charging