Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-30-2019, 06:05 AM   #1
Winnebago Camper

New 22M Inverter Remote Switch not working

I have a 3month old 22M. I have never gotten the Inverter to energize using the remote switch. Worked fine when the dealer did the walk thru. Switch on Inverter face works great but you have to pull a drawer to get to it. Any Ideas?

Bill
vanovafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2019, 02:24 PM   #2
Doug

I have a 2019 vista lx 30T, my remote inverter switch failed after a few months. It was a special switch made for winnebago by the inverter manufacturer. The difference from the generic one is the winnebago one has a extra spade connecter that connects to the house 12 volt supply. If 12 volts is not present on the spade connector (such as when the house battery disconnect switch is in the off position) the switch is disabled. On mine I had 12 volts present and the switch still did not work. I called the inverter manufacturer and they sent me a new switch and a RMA to return the defective one. The switch is very easy to replace. Two screws and a snap in telephone type cable and a 12 volt wire that slips on the spade connector.
liquid4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2019, 02:55 PM   #3
Winnebago Camper

Thanks for the Reply Liquid4. I have the 12 volts present at the switch. I will contact Manufacturer to get a new switch. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Bill
vanovafan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
inverter, switch