Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > Electrical | Charging, Solar and Electronics
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 10-20-2015, 07:26 AM   #21
Winnebago Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue46 View Post
FYI-We have had the leveler fuse blow. We retracted the levelers by hand. Time consuming but doable. Once we found the fuse(with Winnie help) we went to NAPA and bought a new fuse+an extra. FYI-the fuse from the dealer was 3x NAPA's price. You can also put jumpers on the fuse and jump around it so it will work. Challenge is finding the fuse. Winnie does not have a consistent spot to put the fuse.
Yea our dealer and coachnet tried to walk us thru doing both of those things to get the levelers up but did not have the right tools with us and either did any of our neighboring campers. Plus it was 104 out side and patience was at a premium. It took a few days but a service guy came out with a fuse and I saw what he did and got extra replacement fuses from amazon in case it happens again. Since that trip I put a tool box together but I find more tools needed each time we go out. Still got to get valve extenders on for the back inside tires and a TPMS system. When we meet later this month we can sit and compare battle scars but I have read most of your posts and think you will still win.

Texas Boomers and FMCA members
dkrobath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2015, 04:51 AM   #22
Winnie-Wise

We have 40 years+ of battle scars........................

2015 Winnebago Vista 36Y
Sue46 is offline   Reply With Quote