Recently our voltage monitor showed only 12.2v for the house battery.
We are on shore power(50 amp) and the engine battery showed 12.6. We had the usual lights on.
When we turned off
the house lights the voltage for the house battery immediately went up step by step to 12.5 or 12.6.
Question: does this indicate the converter went bad and is not working anymore?
Where is the converter located in this 2003 Adventurer 33V. We assume we can replace it our selves.
Is there an upgrade or improvement we should look for? Is Campingworld the place to get one or are there other more techical places to check?
We thought it was located under the refrigerator but we looked and only saw the outside radio. In the past we though we heard the fan sound coming from that direction, it must have been the sound from the radio that keeps turning itself on.(another story and I know there is a great thread for that).
I know someone will have a solution or suggestion, you guys are great