Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-06-2013, 02:38 PM   #21

If my MSW inverter failed I would replace with a PSW inverter. Looking on the internet there is not that big of a price difference...
TheArnolds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 06:41 AM   #22
Winnebago Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheArnolds View Post
Chief,

I have a 2000W Modified Sine Wave Inverter/charger (Magnum Energy, Inc) and we have a residential frig, convection microwave, 3 flatscreen TV's, etc. I work from the road so I have two laptops, printer, etc. My MSW inverter runs everything without any problem.

I hope this information helps!

Jack
Thanks Jack -- we're going to stay with the MSW for the foreseeable future. Based on your input, and others, I don't foresee any problems with our intended use.