Can you experts give me some advice, please, concerning installing an Observation camera on a Winnie towable. [I did search first but didn't find anything]
* I'm scared to drill the rig, it's just 1 year old. How deep can you push before penetrating the inside?
* I need to pick up / tap power for the camera. I *presume* if I drill near the running lights, I'll get some. Do the manufacturers leave a lot of slack on the wiring to allow for this? Any advice on finding the cables?
* Is using a studfinder / wirefinder helpful?
* Given my lack of knowledge and experience, should I just pony up the money and have a dealer to it.
* If it all goes wrong, is it easy to patch the holes?!
* Has anyone used the https://www.etrailer.com/Backup-Came...ils=.questions
I'm new to the forums and its my first year RVing so please be gentle! thank you in advance. David