Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > Electrical | Charging, Solar and Electronics
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 08-26-2021, 05:16 PM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

House/coach battery disconnect - won't turn off

Hello,

My rig is a 2021 Solis59p, and the battery disconnect switch doesn't want to turn off.

I noticed this problem a while before, where the switch would either not turn off, or not turn on, but I simply waited a little while (sometimes only a matter of minutes) and it would then work fine.

I just got back from a 3-day trip in which the switch was left on the whole time (as recommended in the manual), but when I went to park and store it, I wanted to switch off this disconnect switch, but it refused to work, even waiting for it for some time.

I came back to the storage place today to attempt to turn it off, but it still is staying on.

Anyone else have this issue?
54Russ is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
battery, battery disconnect