I replaced the house Batteries today in my 2001 Adventurer 32. Weird problem. My generator fired right up from the hallway control panel so i think they are hooked up correctly. Before starting the Gen nothing worked (lights etc) and I got no reading on the panel for House Bat voltage.
I tried turning the aux battery switch off and on to see if that helped. I could hear the relay clicking when i flipped the switch.
I am "electrically challenged" so any help is appreciated. We full timed in it for over a year before storing it last fall had no electrical issues but I knew house bats would need replacing.