Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > Electrical | Charging, Solar and Electronics
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 06-11-2020, 08:55 PM   #1
Winnie-Wise

Help with Vista 27n fuse for tv power injector

Hello all, hoping someone here can tell me what fuse/breaker the 12v supply for the TV power injector is on? This is a 2015 Vista 27n, and the power injector is in the overhead cabinet above the passenger seat.

I just replaced the antenna and power injector, and I have no 12v power to the injector. Maybe I shorted something when putting it in or something, but I can't find anything in the wiring diags or docs indicating what fuse it might be. No bad fuses in the power center under the bed, and I haven't done the contortions to look under the dash yet. All the other 12v in the front seems to be fine including the drop down bed. Any ideas?
Old 06-12-2020, 06:49 AM   #2
Winnebago Master

In my Vista, the IR Repeater is also off the same fused branch circuit. You might push some remote buttons in the direction of the IR receiver above the main room TV and see if the IR repeater light flashes, that will tell you there is still power on that branch circuit.

It is fed from one of the fuses in the WFCO box under the bed, along with the IR repeater and part of the lighting.
powercat_ras is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2020, 07:39 PM   #3
Winnie-Wise

Thanks Randy, that's what I needed. I didn't look at the IR because I was able to change channels on the TV, but the IR wasn't blinking when I did. Found one of the 15A fuses labeled "lamps" was blown, replaced it and now I have power. A channel scan went from 3 to 13 digital, so I think I'm in business. At least until the next low hanging tree limb reaches down and snatches the antenna off again, anyway.

Thanks again,
Mark

Tags
fuse, power