Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-06-2019, 02:07 PM   #1
Winnebago Owner

Help with HDMI METRIX 4X4

I tried to play a DVD today on my lounge TV. The sound comes through the speakers as the DVD plays but nothing on the TV just says no connection and I do have the right TV selected and the TV is on HDMI1. Now as I look at the METRIX box the blue light is flickering that indicates which system is being used. Now if I switch the METRIX box to satellite the TV works fine?
It seems all the lights are flickering but I don't remember them ever flickering.
I did have to replace the power cord about 10 months ago.
Old 07-06-2019, 05:11 PM   #2
Winnebago Master

Joe,
Every time I play a DVD I end up pushing this button and that button. Just the other npight I want through that process and finally it came on. DW asked me how I fixed it and instead of just saying, "through magic," I said, "I have no idea."

Typically the 1st matrix is for satellite if you have that. So at the matrix I will press the Matix button I think it is and then go to the remote for the matrix under the tv and push those buttons. If that Doesn't work I go to the next one and repeat the process,

Next time I go through this I'm going to document my process,

Good luck.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 05:50 PM   #3
2014 Journey 36M

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItascaJoe View Post
I tried to play a DVD today on my lounge TV. The sound comes through the speakers as the DVD plays but nothing on the TV just says no connection and I do have the right TV selected and the TV is on HDMI1. Now as I look at the METRIX box the blue light is flickering that indicates which system is being used. Now if I switch the METRIX box to satellite the TV works fine?
It seems all the lights are flickering but I don't remember them ever flickering.
I did have to replace the power cord about 10 months ago.
Same problem on my 2014 Journey a year ago...called Pace and tech said it was the power supply. I was skeptical but had them send me a new one ($10+shipping) and problem fixed! Seems they upgraded the power supply since the earlier models were failing. Info below on who helped me last year...

Jeffery Gwinnell| Mobile Support | [email protected]
3582 Technology Drive NW | Rochester, MN 55901
1-800-444-7223

Hope this helps!
Rmedad is offline   Reply With Quote