Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-20-2014, 11:35 PM   #21
Winnebago Camper

Great advice from all, and very much accepted! I'm kind of new to this (had an old gasser years ago without all the bells and whistles this one has), and I'm seeing that I have A LOT yet to learn! Thanks again!
RETLT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 12:39 PM   #22
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by RETLT View Post
Great advice from all, and very much accepted! I'm kind of new to this (had an old gasser years ago without all the bells and whistles this one has), and I'm seeing that I have A LOT yet to learn! Thanks again!
As we all do, no matter how long we have been at it.

Please allow us to see your signature. When we have the specifics of your rig we can be more accurate with our help. Besides, specific questions can be directed to you if your rigs and issues are similar. The majority of the folks on irv2 have great hearts and are eager to help follow RVers. I have been blessed so many times by the fine folks on this forum I just can't count them. If you stick around your turn will come to help one of us. Giving just to do so is so much more rewarding than to give and expect a return.

Rick Y
Old 11-22-2014, 01:00 AM   #23
Winnebago Camper

Forgive me for my ignorance, but how do I control showing or not showing my signature? One poster said it didn't come up in my original post but did see it in one of my replies. I don't think I did anything different, or did I? I have no idea! Again, some help would be appreciated, as I would always want my signature to show, for the reasons you've mentioned.
RETLT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 05:15 AM   #24
Winnebago Master

GFCI Plug Won't Reset

I see your coach info.
Jesse
Jbmsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 03:04 PM   #25
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbmsr View Post
I see your coach info.
Jesse
I don't see his signature. Do You?
Old 11-23-2014, 03:08 PM   #26
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Forgive me for my ignorance, but how do I control showing or not showing my signature? One poster said it didn't come up in my original post but did see it in one of my replies. I don't think I did anything different, or did I? I have no idea! Again, some help would be appreciated, as I would always want my signature to show, for the reasons you've mentioned.
Look for the "User CP", first in a series of places to go line in the white box under the intro box. This is the "users control panel" and gives you access to what you want us to know.
Old 11-23-2014, 10:10 PM   #27
Winnebago Camper

Well, I went into the User CP and checked it. All boxes, like "show signature," we're already checked. Don't know what else to do.
Old 11-23-2014, 10:24 PM   #28
Winnebago Owner

Quote:
Well, I went into the User CP and checked it. All boxes, like "show signature," we're already checked. Don't know what else to do.

Currently, it is visible.
Old 11-25-2014, 08:43 AM   #29
Winnebago Master

Quote:
What ever you did worked . Thanks for being persistent.

Ariel, check your coolant overflow tank. I had mine fail on my '05 40FD. It had cracks all over it and started to leak. The replacement took the shop some doing to install.

I had a steering wheel pull that I could not get rid of. If your rig has one you might consider one of the many stabilizer systems on the market. I am using the Blue Ox TruCenter but I don't know if it will fit your coach. I love it. My driving days are now ending with me feeling a lot less tired. Never new I was working so hard to point this rig down the road until the TruCenter was installed.

I hope your GFCI situation is now improved. Happy trails.

Rick Y