Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-03-2022, 06:04 PM   #1
Winnebago Camper

Forza 34T TV Questions

I have a Winnebago Forza 34T and am connected to cable TV at the site I am at.

I get some but not all of the channels on the main TV and I do not get any channels on the bed room or outside TV. Any ideas what I need to do to get cable at all of the TVs?

I have the cable connected from the site to the connection in the outside cabinet where the power connection is.

Thanks for your help
Mdanly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2022, 06:44 PM   #2
Veteran RV Owner

Do you have a Matrix Switch or something like it in the AV cabinet? You might need to switch some settings to get the other TV's working. Also, you might need to just run a channel scan from the menu of each TV to make sure you are getting all the cable channels offered. Chances are this is a "stupid" easy fix!
armullis59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2022, 08:19 AM   #3
Winnebago Camper

Thanks for the help. I finally found the switch (button) to switch from satellite to cable. If others had the same issue locating it, you can find it above the passenger seat. On the forward side of the cabinet is a plate with a button that will dictate if you are using cable or satellite.

By the way, it does help to autoprogram each TV to recognize the available channels
Old 03-06-2022, 11:05 AM   #4
Veteran RV Owner

Great! Glad you got things figured out. Enjoy!
armullis59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2022, 04:31 AM   #5
Winnebago Camper

We have a 2019 Forza 34T. It took forever to find that stinking switch on the side wall of the cabinet above the passenger seat, because it is not clear at all in the manual.

As you've already probably discovered, you have to change the settings in EACH TV to air or cable depending on your feed. Then you need to auto-program the channels for that TV. At first this seemed like a lot. But once you get used to it, it's not bad. Set the autoprogram and do something else.
Old 03-10-2022, 06:47 AM   #6
Winnebago Camper

Thanks Jamie,

I wish the manuals were more helpful. I had my service provider winterize the coach and I had to de-winterize it myself when we arrived in Florida (too cold at home to do before we left). The manual talks about a bypass valve under the bed for the water heater. I could not find anything like it. I got hot water but took a long time to figure it out. Ends up I have a tankless heater and there is not a bypass.

You are spot on for the procedure to get the TVs to work!
Old 03-13-2022, 04:35 PM   #7
Winnebago Camper

Yes, that's another piece of confusion in the manual. I found where the valves are, inside the panel on the side of the bed on the driver's side, right next to the night-stand. But the direction to turn the valves and which valves...the manual is like a bowl of spaghetti on that!

One other thing about that heater - it works great, but be real careful before you winterize and after you de-winterize. The guy that did my walk thru at the dealer said, "Don't worry if temperatures get to freezing overnight as long as it warms up during the day." That doesn't apply to this water heater that is on the outside of the coach. I had to replace mine after the first winter. I don't blame him, it was my fault. But now in Sept/Oct and March-May, if it is not winterized, I open it, drain the water, take out the screen, and leave it in the sink.