Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-19-2021, 09:57 AM   #1
Winnebago Camper

Cameras stopped working.

All 3 cameras stopped working at same time. On the entertainment screen, the AV screen that has a “camera view” button is dark/unresponsive.
Would there be a fuse or C/B tripped? I checked the outside panel on driver side, the panel in driver foot well & panel under the refrig.
What am I missing? My manual & supplements show nothing.
2017 Sunstar LX 30 T. (In case my signature line is not displayed)
Lotus 7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2021, 12:22 PM   #2
Site Team

I don't think you'll find those cameras are fused like that. They probably have an inline fuse somewhere. But nothing as easy as resetting a circuit breaker.

Likely, the camera junction box behind your infotainment system has come disconnected. I don't know what info system you have. So, I can't tell you how to access the core unit.

Here's the wiring diagram for your Vista LX behind the "radio". All three cameras feed into video combiner/switcher and this plugs into the back of the radio.

https://www.winnebago.com/Files/File.../000174437.pdf

Here's a screen shot of the specific wiring. But no instructions how to get to it. If you live in an area that has Auto Stereo Installers I'd hazard a guess that they could reconnect this quickly or tell you what's wrong. Or an RV dealer could do it in a couple of months, maybe.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-04-19 at 1.19.31 PM.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	161.2 KB
ID:	178439  
Old 04-19-2021, 03:11 PM   #3
Winnebago Camper

That all makes sense. I suspect I’ll do best with a good stereo install shop that knows the secret word for opening up the dash & these diagrams will come in handy.

Thanks CP.
Lotus 7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
camera