Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > Electrical | Charging, Solar and Electronics
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 01-09-2021, 08:03 PM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

Battery Booster Switch Location

Hi all,

My name is Jeff and I'm a newbie here. I have a 2014 Minnie Winnie 31K and I can't find the battery booster switch/button. I've searched the forum, and didn't see anything. I may be searching under the wrong terminology so my apologies if I'm beating a dead horse. Anyone know where this switch is or the link to the proper thread? Does it even have one?
Much appreciated and Happy 2021 to you all!
Offshores is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 08:37 PM   #2
Winnebago Master

I think "Does it even have one?" is the right question to ask.

I don't see one in the Minnie Winnie owner's manual, like I do in the 2014 Adventurer manual.

Got it....

Looking at the wiring diagrams there's a view of the boost switch with a note: used on 331KP.

Looks like the premier got it, base Minnie Winnie didn't. And yup, it's in the premier owner's Manual.

Would be a relatively easy addition. You already have the solenoid, and it's wired to ignition power. Wire's probably in the dash area already, just need the switch and a 12 volt source. Too bad Winnebago doesn't post full diagrams any more, or it'd be REALLY easy.

tderonne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 08:48 PM   #3
Winnebago Watcher

Hi Tim,

Thank you for checking into it for me. Much appreciated and makes sense why it couldn't be located. 👍
Offshores is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
battery, cat, switch