Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > Electrical | Charging, Solar and Electronics
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 10-24-2022, 02:25 PM   #1
Winnebago Owner

Bathroom vent fan replace

We have a 2018 1808 FBS Micro Minnie. The little vent fan just died after grumbling a bit. I’d like to replace it with the same fan but can’t find info on it even in all my manuals I received when the purchase was made.

Not really wanting to upgrade because of the work involved. Does anyone have information on the simple fan replacement?

Thanks in advance.
PC
PC Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2022, 07:28 AM   #2
Winnebago Master

If you're just going to replace the fan and motor, I'd probably try to remove the motor and see if there are any manufacturer/model markings on it. If yes, then I'd search the web to hopefully find the same motor. That'd be my first step. If no, then I'd probably contact Winnebago Towables to get the manufacturer/model for the vent assembly. If you're lucky, they still make it and you can buy the vent assembly and poach the fan and motor from it.
backtrack15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2022, 09:15 AM   #3
Winnebago Owner

I found one on Amazon for around $15 and the motor looks a little larger. In the comments it looks like I may need to drill a hole or two to accommodate that but beyond that it looks like it’ll work.

I’ve always had good luck with Amazon so if it doesn’t work out I can return it.

Thanks for the reply.

Optimistic PC��
PC Red is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ace, fan, replace, vent