Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-12-2009, 07:46 AM   #21
Winnebago Owner

Wagonmaster2, All that comes is a camera with a "pigtail" thing that snaps,screws,fits to the wire from the coach. We then did wrap the connection with electricial tape but it does look like a water tight connection. Then all that goes down inside the rear shell of the coach. There are also the screws included that remount the camera to the rear. Very easy and quick to do. Works fine and believe me it's been water tested with all the rain we've been in.
Savannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 01:54 PM   #22
Winnebago Master

Thanks Savannah - Looks like all I have to do now is decide whether or not I want to try the install out here on the road. My little flimsy ladder I carry might be somewhat precarious trying to stand that high up, hold both the old and new camera under my arm while detaching and reattaching the cable, and then wrapping the connection with tape. I have a good stable 8' and a 6' ladder at home so someone else would be able to help holding the camera. I'd like to have it fixed for the 850 mile trip home in 2-3 weeks but don't want to do more damage than already there.
Thanks for the information.

Wagonmaster2
wagonmaster2 is offline   Reply With Quote