Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-19-2019, 04:06 PM   #1
Winnebago Camper

Any experience installing 2kw inverter with transfer switch on 2005 Adventurer

The inverter that is on my pre-owned Adventurer is 600 watts and connected to a single outlet. I want to replace that (not salvaging anything existing) with a 2kw inverter. I've been advised that my 50 amp service would burn up most transfer switches found on smaller inverters. A workaround would be to install a sub-panel for the circuits I want inverted. Has anyone of you installed an inverter of this size? What was your experience?
John Durden is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventurer, install, inverter, switch, transfer switch, vent

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off