Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > Electrical | Charging, Solar and Electronics
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 09-29-2009, 08:04 PM   #21
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_H View Post
Ok, here's a kicker for you: I am over at Cherry Hill RV Park outside of DC. There's a guy doing all the RV service here...and he'd NEVER heard of Lifeline batteries when I asked him. He says in 20 years of servicing coaches he's never seen one with Lifeline. Ok, so much for him advising me on that brand... Now, he says he'll just put in the run of the mill Interstate batteries they carry here at the park. Should I let him do that (and have it over and done with quickly) or is it worth going out of my way to shop for the Lifeline batts? (I called the local Lifeline distributor here and ended up with a cro-magnon sounding guy who was as far from customer-centric as...well..you get the point).
i like my LIFELINES very much. the ones i have are unique. they are 6v 300ah. 2 of them fit in the same space as 2 12v 100ah batteries for an increase in capacity of 50%. i mounted them on their sides!
i got my lifeline batteries from BD batteries online. they had the best prices 2 years ago and that price included shipping. they have very good customer service.
i got similar treatment as you from the LIFELINE distributor in portland, oregon and their price was much higher.
01 WINNEBAGO 35U W20.8.1L SW Wa, Hi. Good Sam, SKP. AMSOIL fluids. BANKS ecm program. SCAN GAUGE II w/ Ally temp. 2 LIFELINE GPL-6CT AGM Batts on their sides. TST tptts. K&N panel air filter. AERO mufflers. TAYLOR plug wires. ULTRA POWER track bar. KONI fsd shocks, toad '14 smart car
DAN L is offline   Reply With Quote