Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-24-2020, 04:00 PM   #1
Winnebago Camper

Adding 2 more House batteries, '14 suncruiser 38Q

We are getting a 2014 Itasca Suncruiser 38Q in a week or so and the factory house batteries are still in it so, I will be replacing those and add 2 more. There is room under step next to the engine batt for 2 more batt's, about

What would be the best way to connect to existing house batt bank. From what I have been told the house charger inverter will handle the 2 more AGM's. I have large cables and can make ends.

Looking for thoughts please.
MacGyver612 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
batteries, house batteries, suncruiser

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off