Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-12-2022, 06:31 AM   #1
Winnebago Owner

2020 Navion Tail Lamp Removal

Does anyone know how to remove a 2020 Navion or View tail lamp assembly? I believe it must just snap on somehow since there are no bolts visible anywhere on the back side.

The white backup lamp just flashes on for about 1/4 second and then turns off each time I back up. Maybe a loose connection or defective unit?

The color in the picture is way off. It's not pink but actually red.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2020 Navion Tail Lamp.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	125.2 KB
ID:	183513  
eyecando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2022, 10:48 AM   #2
Winnebago Watcher

Did you ever figure this out, I a mtrying to figure out now.
harrymike2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2022, 09:28 PM   #3
Winnebago Owner

No, I haven't figured it out yet. I think maybe you have to lift the light up to unlatch it, but I don't want to apply to much force and break it.
Old 11-19-2022, 11:23 AM   #4
Winnebago Owner

I figured it out. There is a red ring around the lamp that clips on the lamp. If you use something like a puddy knife or a screwdriver to pop it off, there are 4 screws behind the ring that hold the lamp on. There is nothing replaceable except the complete unit.

My backup lamp on the right side and the trailer lamp connector are dead when in reverse. The right side will illuminate for a fraction of a second and then goes out. The left side works fine. This is not a bulb issue, there is no voltage present at those points. According to the only wiring diagram I have been able to find, the left side wire label ends with TR and the right-side ends with ST. I would think there would only be one hot wire from the chassis for the backup lamps that feed the circuit.

Has anyone else encountered this issue?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Tail Lamp.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	286.6 KB
ID:	184669  

Tags
removal