Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > Electrical | Charging, Solar and Electronics
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 03-29-2022, 07:21 AM   #1
Winnie Owner

2010 Adventurer Headlight Replacement

I have ordered replacement headlights for my MH. Looking for a link to a video or instruction on how to do this. My RV is in the shop so I am not looking at it now. Want to be ready when the new lights arrive.
2010 Winnebago Adventurer 32h, gas Ford V10
Kmaltais is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2022, 08:58 AM   #2
Winnie Owner

Job done but still looking for guidance

I purchased aftermarket headlights with LED low beam on Ebay for $185, they work great! The job took me quite a while because its so hard to get to the bolts. My wife finished the last two from below on each side. My problem is now: even though the new lights are exactly like the OEMs, they don't fill out the space without gaps. The brackets are a ways back from the opening in the RV. Any advice from someone who has done this would be helpful. I am getting ready to fill the gaps with gasket material. Many RVs I look at have this issue.
Kmaltais is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ace, adventurer, light, replace, replacement, vent