Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > Electrical | Charging, Solar and Electronics
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 09-25-2021, 05:53 PM   #1
Winnebago Camper

2003 Holding Tank Monitor Panel

I’ve got a 2003 adventurer 38G and none of the 3 holding tank level buttons and the LP level button work to show levels.

The only way I can get the tank level lights to work is to push up on the House Battery Voltage check button on the monitor panel (This is not the house Battery Disconnect switch at the front door). While holding that button up so it shows what the house voltage is on the digital gauge, then that’s the only time any of the 4 buttons will work and light up the tank levels. Let go of the House battery check button and then the 4 tank levels quit. Also if I push the battery check button down to check the chassis battery voltage - nothing even though it’s all charged up.
Also my door electric steps will only work too if I hold up the House Battery voltage check button. I can open the screen door and steps stay in. Go back to the monitor panel and push up on that button and the steps go out.

Looked at the Winnebago and can’t seem to figure out how all this is tied into that house voltage battery check button.
jcgribks is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
panel, tank