Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-04-2018, 08:27 AM   #1
Winnebago Camper

Wiper Info Needed

I have a 2003 Itasca Sunflyer and need the pivot shafts, shaft adapter and all associated parts including Pantograph arms and blades. Cannot find any information that crosses the Winnebago number to any others. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Terry
terrylogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 12:08 PM   #2
Winnebago Master

Howdy and welcome. I found this info by googling, so I can't vouch for it personally. RV Wiper Blades For Itasca Motorhomes

https://www.etrailer.com/wiper-2003_Itasca.htm

http://www.rvsupplywarehouse.com/rv-...iper-fit-list/
SarahW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 12:13 PM   #3
Winnebago Camper

Thanks, The parts I really need are the Shafts that hold the wiper and the Pantograph arm. They are almost rusted in half. Thanks for the qiper info though. Terry
Old 09-04-2018, 02:04 PM   #4
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrylogan View Post
Thanks, The parts I really need are the Shafts that hold the wiper and the Pantograph arm. They are almost rusted in half. Thanks for the qiper info though. Terry
OK, sorry. So you have the Winnie parts numbers but can't find a cross reference for them? Maybe you could locate replacements at an RV salvage yard. Good luck.
SarahW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 06:21 AM   #5
Winnebago Camper

Anyone know of a possible adapter that can be used?? Really need the help. Thanks to all!!
Old 09-06-2018, 06:43 AM   #6
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrylogan View Post
I have a 2003 Itasca Sunflyer and need the pivot shafts, shaft adapter and all associated parts including Pantograph arms and blades. Cannot find any information that crosses the Winnebago number to any others. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Terry
Try a RV salvage yard like this one: https://www.azrvsalvage.com/
Old 09-06-2018, 09:04 AM   #7
Winnebago Owner

Funny, Terry... I was about to post when I saw your post. I have had this P/N for months.. 8-117768-01-000 for: 'Shaft - adaptor pantograph arm'. I just called today when I took a look at it. Winnebago parts dept. says on 6 Sept 2018 "The company (supplier) is out of business. They are no longer available." We relic drivers 'be on our own...

I don't feel too pissy about it. I run a business and there's no way I have access to some of the same P/Ns I did in 1978. (even tho' one aircraft mfgr. I make things for will not allow me to change the spec because of the mass of paperwork involved for a couple of very minor changes... so I just substitute a 'looks like'.)

I'm working on a pile of other projects (and trying to sneak a few more surf days before the water gets cold) but I'll probably have a few made by a machinist friend ..then put them on eBay. I took a picture of what I mean. I'll revive this thread when I get them made - but not real soon.

Jim

2002 Win Sightseer 27
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	pantograph_arm.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	610.6 KB
ID:	170241  
Wetstuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 05:33 AM   #8
Winnebago Camper

That's exactly what I have. Would be great to get them. Let me know when they go up on eBay. Thanks for the prompt