Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-26-2020, 08:54 AM   #1
Winnebago Master

winterize info?

It's time to get serious about winter for lots of folks, so I thought it might help some to have another source of info.
Rather than getting bits and pieces of info from the net on forums, which may not be totally correct or thorough, this site seems to be from the folks who really do it lots and do know the Winnebago lineup.
For one big plus, they go into doing it on lots of different, newer, models which tend to have "special" points to consider.
I have no connection to these folks and it is offered free by them, so maybe do a read through for anything you might be missing?

https://www.lichtsinn.com/about-us/v...to-vid-library

Scroll way down to the winterize portion but I feel they are a good place to go for info. I also just ordered some parts and like the service/price so far. Seem to be good folks!
Morich is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
winter