Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > General Maintenance and Repair
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 05-12-2022, 09:25 AM   #21
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothwell View Post
Hi again people finding it hard to get a pump here obviously this I Believe is the motor number I need 153452-18-705* EA* MOTOR ONLY - 3.7" MONARCH RAP91249 who would be the best place to source this from to buy and ship to the UK many thanks
This pump on Amazon looks like it may be compatible Rareelectrical New Snow Plow MOTOR COMPATIBLE WITH Monarch, Delamerica, Eagle, Leyman, Theman, Waltco and Iskra. It looks like it has a separate ground lug and doesn't just depend on the case to ground it, so you might have to run a new ground lead.

2005 Winnebago Vectra 36RD
cbeierl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2022, 02:54 AM   #22
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Hi again people finding it hard to get a pump here obviously this I Believe is the motor number I need 153452-18-705* EA* MOTOR ONLY - 3.7" MONARCH RAP91249 who would be the best place to source this from to buy and ship to the UK many thanks
I bought an exact replacement motor Feb. past from https://northernhydraulics.net/index..._detail&p=1313 To replace the OEM 12V motor on my HWH 610 series pump.
The new motor is so much quieter than the old, I must listen closely to hear it running.
I also bought new replacement solenoids(which had failed, causing the motor to burn up). If you need the link to them I'll try to find my paperwork.

BTW, Northern Hydraulics ships world-wide.
2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA 1SG, retired;PPA,Good Sam Life member,FMCA. "We the people are the rightful masters of both the Congress and the Courts - not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution." Abraham Lincoln
Ray,IN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2022, 04:56 AM   #23
Winnebago Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray,IN View Post
I bought an exact replacement motor Feb. past from https://northernhydraulics.net/index..._detail&p=1313 To replace the OEM 12V motor on my HWH 610 series pump.
The new motor is so much quieter than the old, I must listen closely to hear it running.
I also bought new replacement solenoids(which had failed, causing the motor to burn up). If you need the link to them I'll try to find my paperwork.

BTW, Northern Hydraulics ships world-wide.
Thanks for that mate much appreciated I'll try and get in touch with them
Rothwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2022, 06:53 AM   #24
Winnebago Master

With the info from recent posts, you might want to contact a local hydraulic shop. They may have a source in the UK.

If none of the above suggestions pan out, as I mentioned in post #14, I think your best option is to get in touch with Paul Maddox (azpete). I know he'd be happy to help and you'll be talking to an expert with knowledge the rest of us don't have.
BobC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2022, 09:08 AM   #25
Winnebago Camper

Thanks fir this information again I have searched on here for azpete and just replied to one of his messages as I couldn't find another way for contacting him hopefully he replies or if anyone has contact details for him please let me know thanks
Old 05-13-2022, 10:56 AM   #26
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Thanks fir this information again I have searched on here for azpete and just replied to one of his messages as I couldn't find another way for contacting him hopefully he replies or if anyone has contact details for him please let me know thanks
[email]

I suggest using his direct email or better yet, call him:

[email protected] or at 602-549-3638. Otherwise it will take too long and he may not even be subscribed to that thread anymore. He wouldn't publish these online if he didn't want people to use them.

Good luck.
BobC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2022, 11:05 AM   #27
Winnebago Camper

Thank you mate I will send him a message now ��
Much appreciated
Old 05-26-2022, 11:32 AM   #28
Winnebago Camper

Hi again people
I had a friend actually repair my 12v motor the end had sheared off and he has made another but made it bigger on the end if the shaft as it tapered down and that must have made it weaker. So now it's back together jacks working and bedroom slide and kitchen slide but drivers side not working I'm thinking it's the small nuts on the end of the solenoids. When we were trying to manually get the slides in we screwed them out anti clockwise does anyone know if I screw them all the way in how many turns would I turn back to the factory setting. It sounds like it's struggling when trying it. Many thanks
Old 05-27-2022, 02:34 PM   #29
Winnebago Master

If I remember correctly, it is 4.5 turns out to release the solenoids so I would assume something close to 4.5 turns in to hold pressure again, good luck
Old 06-14-2022, 11:40 AM   #30
Winnebago Camper

Thanks for that but what happened is a friend was underneath it screwing them in and out and I'd say he has went too many with one or two and that's why one slide not working so I know its 4.5 out but without touching them I was hoping someone would knownif either they are out a few turns standard or are they completely all the way in and its then 4.5 turns out to release. Hope this is understandable
Old 06-14-2022, 10:36 PM   #31
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Thanks for that but what happened is a friend was underneath it screwing them in and out and I'd say he has went too many with one or two and that's why one slide not working so I know its 4.5 out but without touching them I was hoping someone would knownif either they are out a few turns standard or are they completely all the way in and its then 4.5 turns out to release. Hope this is understandable
AZPete will know the answer to that question, just wait for him to reply if you've already askeed that question or msg him with this question about where that nut should be when accurately adjusted.
2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA 1SG, retired;PPA,Good Sam Life member,FMCA. "We the people are the rightful masters of both the Congress and the Courts - not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution." Abraham Lincoln
Ray,IN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2022, 10:34 AM   #32
Winnebago Master

I believe it goes all the way in just like the valve on a bottle jack, but if you have a cell into Paul I would suggest waiting for him to call back

Tags
winnebago, hwh, levelers