Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-26-2020, 05:41 PM   #1
Winnebago Owner

Winnebago Service Manuals

We experienced a blowout on our Aspect 30j about 6 weeks ago along I-40. It was the inner rear passenger tire. We had it replaced (along with the outer one) and ordered a new wheel well, mud flap, mud flap retainer, #3 passenger compartment (it was bent up) and the floor to the compartment. All of the parts arrived and I've already replaced the inner wheel well. I am now going after the #3 storage compartment behind the rear wheel. I've downloaded the 3D pics from the Winnebago site and am using the new parts as a guide to where the fasteners are and how it might be installed. I am hoping that I won't have to remove outer body parts as there has been no damage there.

My question has to do with technical/service manuals. I've always purchased them for my John Deere tractors as well as my older trucks and muscle cars. They have been invaluable when having to take something apart. Do these kinds of manuals exist for our Winnebagos outside of a dealer who won't let go of the information? There has to be something as RV body shops would need this kind of information...or at least I think they would.

Does anybody know where one might get ahold of these kinds of manuals? Thanks!

Al
Old 06-26-2020, 07:05 PM   #2
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZAspect View Post
My question has to do with technical/service manuals.
These have never been available for any Winnebago RV. I'd guess that none exists. RV's are not regularly assembled and repaired like cars or other mechanical products. They are more hand built and each is somewhat different from each other. Not even dealerships have such manuals. Dealers may receive special service advisories for specific reoccurring issues. But they are mostly on their own when it comes to repairs.
Old 06-26-2020, 07:26 PM   #3
Winnebago Master

I've had good luck finding and downloading manuals thru WinnebagoInd.com links and google search, even installation and service manuals sometimes, for the subsystems from Atwood, Carefree, Evans-Tempcon, Lippert, MCD, Norcold, Onan, Pioneer, Suburban, and Velvac.

Ford Chassis , no. You have to be a Ford dealer to get access to the current Ford F53 service manuals. I do see you can buy a .pdf of a particular model and year Ford service manual for $ 70 online from factory-manuals.com but don't know if it is just a snapshot and not kept up to date with service bulletins, part # changes, etc.

You can also go back to 2013 and look for a Vista 37F low voltage wiring diagram, it will be close but not the same as your Adventurer 37F wiring. But - it's better than nothing. Personally I have downloaded everything available for my 2015 Vista 27N and saved it just in case the stuff ever disappears from the Winnebago web site. You never know ...
powercat_ras is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
manual, service, winnebago