Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-21-2022, 02:19 PM   #1
Winnebago Camper

Winnebago Journey Front Door Awning

Hello. We have a 2014 Winnebago Journey with a front door awning problem. The motor stops reeling in the awning with about 1 inch left to fully retract. There is no binding I can see. Is there a limit switch somewhere? The motor will continue to run until I release the switch on the extend side, but on the retract side it stops with a half or less roll of the awning to complete the retractions. Thanks.
drgjones01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2022, 06:53 PM   #2
Winnebago Master

Look for the wiring schematic at :https://www.winnebago.com/Files/File...ram/Wiring.htm
2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA 1SG, retired;PPA,Good Sam Life member,FMCA. "We the people are the rightful masters of both the Congress and the Courts - not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution." Abraham Lincoln
Ray,IN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2022, 07:55 PM   #3
Winnebago Master

On the RV after 2010 year we get less than great drawings and no actuall schematics, leaving me to think there will be no help there.
Do you have a booklet for the added items like awning in the big folder? That "might " have some help but I suspect it may take a call to the folks who built the awing to get a really good answer.
Winnebago does a pretty good job for the parts they build but for the added items like appliances, we rarely get very much indepth info beyond where that item ocnnects to the RV wiring portion.
Furnace, water heater, etc. is outside their deal! We have to look to the other folks who build those items.
Morich is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2022, 01:36 PM   #4
Winnebago Owner

Door awning adjustment

There is an adjustment in the Carefree Colorado Marque door awning. Hopefully the 2 PDF attachments come through.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 052549-103 Marquee, Tubular Motor Replacement.pdf (522.8 KB, 47 views)
File Type: pdf awning limit switche adjustment.pdf (297.4 KB, 32 views)

Tags
awning, door, journey, winnebago