Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-01-2010, 04:43 PM   #41
Winnie-Wise

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenOrge View Post
Hey....What happened to the Winnebago Parts diagram. It's not there anymore. lenOrge

Are you talking about this:

Manuals & Diagrams
Sammie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 07:24 PM   #42
Winnebago Camper

parts diagram

Thanks sammie, but I'm looking for the area that had a view of each part of the motorhome,showing all the parts as they fit together along with the part number. It has always been along with the plumbing, and wireing diagrams.You picked your coach by year and model.......lenOrge
lenOrge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 09:27 PM   #43
Winnie-Wise

Try Here!

WebCD Web Service Parts Catalog
Sammie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 02:57 AM   #44

Send a message via Yahoo to Spudler
Any suggestions on where to get the same info above but for a 1971 D-20? I think it is a 71 as I have found both 1970 and 1971 on diffrent places from title to inside the Winne itself.
I desperately need the wiring, plumbing information as some of my wiring was removed and when I tried to test it I just popped the breaker in the house every time i plug it in.
so I need somewhere to start and have some idea of what is stock and what some one hokked up themselves as I looked at the wiring from the rear panel and it looks jumbled and self installed not very neat as I would expect from factory.
Spudler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 10:12 AM   #45
Winnebago Watcher

Re:plumbers

hi to all,
thanks for the links exchange if you have any idea for plumbing link exchange
so please tell me i need your help actually i have a plumber those make a better life for you but i am need your advice because i like this site advice so i join this this site advice i really help full and great so i can say that please see my plumbing work and please tell me what make better my work if you have any idea so please tell me.
-------------------
plumbing boston
harburtlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 07:59 PM   #46
Winnebago Camper

I'm having a hard time finding a part that goes to a porch light that goes to my winnebago. It doesn't seen to be in the catalog.
Winnabango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 02:22 PM   #47
iRV2 Marketing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnabango View Post
I'm having a hard time finding a part that goes to a porch light that goes to my Winnebago. It doesn't seen to be in the catalog.
I'm sure that you are looking at the right callout and you are using the correct year make and model. If you can locate a specific part, call the Parts guys over at Lichtsinn Motors if you want to buy the part. They will find it for you. The part that you are looking for maybe a part of a larger assembly.
RV/MH Hall of Fame - Lifetime Member
DriVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 11:27 AM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
If it is a Winnebago brand coach, give Owner Relations a shout. They will be happy to help you out.
They sent pdf files for electrical diagrams and belt routing for my 1986 winnie. All they needed was body serial number or vin code. [email protected]
jimbo16720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 07:09 PM   #49
Winnebago Watcher

hi there all i just joined the site late last night i was wondering if any one might be able to direct me to where i can get a chasis manaul for my 1987 winnebago chieftain limited editionits 33'-3" any help i would be grateful
cheers
bilter11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 07:12 PM   #50
Winnebago Watcher

need help

i need help finding a 1987 winnebago chieftian chasis manual any thoughts or ideas
bilter11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 09:34 PM   #51
iRV2 Marketing

The Electrical & Plumbing Diagrams & Parts Catalogs are invaluable. Just this week I was able to identify the parts that I needed and ordered them from Lichtsinn Parts without any problems. The entire transaction took something like 5 minutes and I was done. The parts should be sitting on my porch when we get home Sunday.

Having a swell time here at the Winnebago Itasca Travelers Rally at the Ocean Lakes Campground in Myrtle Beach. Great bunch of folks from the NC Tarwheels. There were approximately 30 persons in the room this morning for my seminar. Thanks for listening and I appreciate the invitation.
RV/MH Hall of Fame - Lifetime Member
DriVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 11:59 AM   #52
Winnebago Watcher

Where is the water pump on my 1988 chiftain 22'
vcousinodoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 09:12 AM   #53
Winnebago Camper

I have recently purchased a 1977 Itasca and am unable to figure out how to switch from the 12 volt power that only powers the lights to the 110 that is needed for the A/C and outlets. Anyone have any ideas?
mamaperez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 12:35 PM   #54
Winnebago Watcher

I have a question, We bought a 1997 Itasca 31ft, brought to texas and it pulls up a 1996 Itasca. The reason given was that they go by the year that the front cab was made. All of my books and paper work says 1997, so when i need to look up things do i put 97 or 96? Iam the wife of the purchaser so I don't know much.lol We are still looking for the drain plug for the fresh water tank. About ready to do what someone said and just turn on the outside shower.
Lynack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 10:01 PM   #55
Winnebago Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynack View Post
I have a question, We bought a 1997 Itasca 31ft, brought to texas and it pulls up a 1996 Itasca. The reason given was that they go by the year that the front cab was made. All of my books and paper work says 1997, so when i need to look up things do i put 97 or 96? Iam the wife of the purchaser so I don't know much.lol We are still looking for the drain plug for the fresh water tank. About ready to do what someone said and just turn on the outside shower.
I have the same issue. It is explained in my owners manual. As far as vehicle registration goes, the state uses the VIN put on by the chassis manufacturer. If you ever deal with Winnebago, they are going to want the number they put on the RV, not the chassis number.

The drain on my 31C is under the mattress in the bedroom.

Cliff
Cum catapultae proscriptae soli proscript catapultas habebunt
gray ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 09:58 AM   #56
Winnebago Watcher

I was wondering if there is a diagram available to show how the by-pass works. We have a 2002 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom and we have a problem with our water system... We have no hot water coming out of the taps... We have hot water, but when you turn a handle to hot, no water comes out. Turn to cold, and water comes out.....
LindaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 08:25 AM   #57
Winnebago Watcher

Most helpful! Thank you
chiliprepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 03:11 PM   #58
Winnebago Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammie View Post
I have Windows 8.1 on my laptop. I try to open the 3D viewer with no luck can anyone help me on this problem.
Freebird1958 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 10:14 PM   #59
Winnebago Watcher

Hi there found you through another post. Do you know where to obtain the p30 chassis diagram? The GM diagram for the chassis that might have the ECM wiring diagram. Thanks a million. [email protected]
Kaweh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 03:52 PM   #60
Winnebago Watcher

Exclamation Converter HELP

1994 Vectra 33RQ gas
Where in the heck is the converter located? I've looked through everything.
I'm plugged into 50 AMP. Batteries are good but not charging. Nothing 12V is working
NanaBrock is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hwh, leveling, part numbers, slide, winnebago, electrical, plumbing, parts