Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-05-2020, 09:54 AM   #1
Winnebago Camper

Windshield wipers

For those that are in need of new windshield wipers, our original blades on our 2015 Sunstar, were manufactured by ANCO, as shown on the blades. That company was bought out by TRICO and the replacement part number with TRICO is 18-320. Correct fit with the J arm. These were purchased through a supplier in Calgary, AB. They have many sources through out North America and can also be bought on line. Price $24.97 Each CDN
bbeezzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 11:21 AM   #2
Winnebago Master

With replacement blades being so expensive and as much damage as the Texas sun does to them, I find snapping them off when in storage is worthwhile. I snap them off, place a small sponge under the arm to protect the glass and store the blades inside.
Morich is online now   Reply With Quote