Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > General Maintenance and Repair
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 05-05-2022, 08:53 AM   #1
Winnebago Camper

Travato Interior LED Lights

Does any on know how to remove the roof LED lights on a 2022 Travato? Mine are flickering and I would like to replace them.
JohnEM38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2022, 10:17 AM   #2
Winnebago Master

I did a check of the parts to see what type lights you have and it left me guessing as there looks like five different LED lights! Socan you be morespecific about which LED lights you would like to change?

Strip lighting? Down the center or other location?

Meanwhile, my thought was that in looking at the part number, we can often get a better view of the light by doing a Google search for that part number and that may show how it is mounted?

Parts catalog here:
https://catalog3d.winnebagoind.com/menu/Parts.htm

I also did a sneaky look at your profile to get exact RV model and spotted your RV. Is that at Echo Bluff?
I was excited to see they had a new state park there but disappointed/ disgusted that they would clear off ALL the hundred year old trees and expect the stubs they planted to grow fast enough to help any of us retired folks!~

No respect for nature in the park system???
Morich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2022, 05:27 AM   #3
Winnebago Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morich View Post
I did a check of the parts to see what type lights you have and it left me guessing as there looks like five different LED lights! Socan you be morespecific about which LED lights you would like to change?

Strip lighting? Down the center or other location?

Meanwhile, my thought was that in looking at the part number, we can often get a better view of the light by doing a Google search for that part number and that may show how it is mounted?

Parts catalog here:
https://catalog3d.winnebagoind.com/menu/Parts.htm

I also did a sneaky look at your profile to get exact RV model and spotted your RV. Is that at Echo Bluff?
I was excited to see they had a new state park there but disappointed/ disgusted that they would clear off ALL the hundred year old trees and expect the stubs they planted to grow fast enough to help any of us retired folks!~

No respect for nature in the park system???
These are the round 3.5” (4) lights down the middle of the coach. All I need is how to get the cover off or are they the spring loaded type?
JohnEM38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2022, 07:22 AM   #4
Winnebago Master

If no obvious screws, etc. that show, it is often just a matter ofsqueezing the edges of the cover inward at the correct locations to make small tabs clear the light body.

Your part number for that light is:
329928-01. However, I find no listing for that in a Google search as it appears to be a new product that most do no stock yet. Somebody hasto be the first to need to the info and that may be you!

One thing to keep in mind is that the newer LED are often build without bulbs tochange but more of a "board" with the LED being surface mount.

But much of this is guessing due to not many 2022 models out and about for folks to have any experience with them. Lots of new stuff in the electronics gizmos!
Morich is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
led, light, lights