Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > General Maintenance and Repair
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 04-03-2021, 03:34 AM   #1
Winnie-Wise

Toilet supply line drawing/location

Hi all, this past year I needed to disconnect the toilet supply line to the rear bath which wasn't a problem because it went right into the main water compartment. However, I'm wondering if I should need to remove, or just get access to the toilet line in the hall (1/2) bath, - where does it go after it enters the floor/platform?

I checked out, best I can, the Winnie plumbing drawings but I can't get a clear picture, or more accurately, an understanding of them. The ones I accessed are the black and white ones with, I assume, part numbers beside them. So, can anyone help me interpret them or better yet, point me towards those nice easy to understand colored diagrams.
Thanks for the help
Old 04-03-2021, 07:54 AM   #2
Winnebago Master

Can do that!
It may take a small download of a program or I will cut out a bit to show what I "think" you want?
How to get there for lots of other info on all parts of the RV.

Choose your specific rv build here:
https://catalog3d.winnebagoind.com/menu/Parts.htm

Choose the system ,like plumbing and water or drain, etc.
to get here:
https://catalog3d.winnebagoind.com/2014/184811.htm

Go to lower right corner and choose which way you might want to look through the RV:
Maybe from left side?

Then to get a spot to zoom in on, click the far left bottom at a symbol like plus (+) sign? You have to be pointed at a part and not zoomed to get it to center on it but then use your mouse and scroll button to zoom in or turn it to see details?

Point to a part and it brings up the name on the list at right or point to the name on the list and it comes up yellow on the drawing or lots and lots of other tricky things to play with!!

Or---since I'm there on the early build for that year, this might help for right now?
I have time and love to play with it!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	toilet.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	72.5 KB
ID:	178205  
Morich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 01:29 AM   #3
Winnie-Wise

Thanks for the great information and drawing, it's exactly the ticket. The line appears to terminate under the floor of the bath cabinet. I thought that might be where they put it, but didn't want to take it apart needlessly.
I'll also use the links to check out the drawings and see if maybe I can do it myself in the future.
Thanks again Richard
Old 04-04-2021, 02:01 AM   #4
Winnie-Wise

Richard, I tried to edit my previous post but some how it didn't make it through.

I was successful in getting to the drawings, and working my way to essentially the same drawing you provided, but I can't figure out how to capture it so that I can save it to my computer for future reference. If you can walk me through that, it would be appreciated.Thanks
Old 04-04-2021, 09:05 AM   #5
Winnebago Master

I use a free app called "snip and sketch" on my Microsoft.

https://www.microsoft.com/store/productId/9MZ95KL8MR0L

When I take a snip, it then gives options to save and I let them go to my pictures file which then lets me post/attach them to forum posts after doing any marking I want on them.

The more we play the more we get grey???
Morich is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cat, toilet