Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-14-2019, 09:32 PM   #1
Mtcsatx

Slide won't slide

I was working in my 2011 Navion and ran out the slide to take some measurements for a new bed. All of a sudden it came in by itself and will not respond to the control panel
I checked the manuals and did all the resets to no avail, it still shows both a red and green blinking light. I unscrewed the panel and tried the reset but the lights keep blinking and the slide will not budge. There are no noises like clicks or motor noises so it is like nothing is going past the control panel. The breaker has never tripped , originally didn't have any blinking lights, but after the major reset they came on
Doesn't seem like holding the reset for 5 seconds clears the fault. Suggestions?
Mtcsatx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2019, 02:11 PM   #2
Mtcsatx

Figured out how to move the slide in and out but have not been able to reset the stops. I know the procedure but not how to get the slide exactly where it needs to be when the stop is set. Any one know if it needs to be aligned with the sensors?&
Old 07-22-2019, 09:20 PM   #3
Mtcsatx

Fixed it. Could not set up the stops, the in button would not consistantly function. Ordered a new control panel from Amazon for $119 and installed today and set the stop points in 20 minutes. Nobody ever jumped in with any recommendations so I wanted to post the fix.

Tags
slide