Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > General Maintenance and Repair
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 07-29-2021, 10:21 AM   #1
Winnebago Camper

Slide Out Will Not Work

I have a 2007 Itasca Sunova and I'm having issues with the rear passenger side slide out (Bedroom). When you push the in or out button nothing happens. No lights no nothing. Thought maybe I didn't have the Emergency Break set, but I did and when I push the buttons for the front slide out it operates correctly. Not sure where to start on troubleshooting the system. Anyone else ever had this issue? Where to look first? The manuals they give you are not any help at all.

Thanks for any assistance.
Old 07-30-2021, 05:32 AM   #2
Winnebago Camper

Slide out will not work

I had the same issue with our 2020 View D. WBO tech support was very helpful and suggested the following:
1- check voltage at the wire connection on the fuse on the passenger pedestal.
2-remove slide our wall switch and check voltage
3-remove slide out control box cover and check voltage by removing top right connection.
4-shut down vehicle and wait 15 minutes and try again
5-make sure vehicle is in park, parking brake fully extended

The steps above did not work and we ended up replacing the slide out control box.
Hope this helps.
Skip Stone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2021, 05:46 AM   #3
Winnebago Master

It would help if you told us what kind of slide out you have, make/model. Some are hydraulic, some are electric, etc.
BobC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
slide, slide out