Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-10-2013, 07:16 AM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

Slide out table stuck

I have a 2007 Itasca Suncruiser 38T with the slide out table under the TV and over the fireplace that is stuck and looks crooked. Any help to correct is appreciated!!!
casey3131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 11:50 AM   #2
Winnebago Master

Is this mounted on metal tracks like a drawer?
Old 12-10-2013, 12:04 PM   #3
Winnebago Watcher

Thank you for your interest, it does not appear to be mounted on tracks. I read an old post regarding removing the TV above it and they indicated a bolt maybe secures it. The post was so old I could not question it. It is a quarter round table that pivots when pulling on the left side.
Old 12-11-2013, 06:37 AM   #4
Winnebago Master

You're welcome.

It sounds like that is the way to get to the problem. If you have the old 200# TV why not change it out for a new HD/3D TV? Saves money in power and weight. Besides, you may have a new storage space available at the same time.
Old 12-11-2013, 08:00 AM   #5
Winnebago Watcher

You must have read my mind because that is exactly what I plan to do, just worried this stuck table is going to give me problems. I do not know how to find the so called bolt for the table or the back ones for the TV. I can clearly see the front bolts holding down a metal strap around the TV. Thanks again for your help!!!
Old 12-12-2013, 08:38 AM   #6
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by casey3131 View Post
You must have read my mind because that is exactly what I plan to do, just worried this stuck table is going to give me problems. I do not know how to find the so called bolt for the table or the back ones for the TV. I can clearly see the front bolts holding down a metal strap around the TV. Thanks again for your help!!!
Glad I had some usable input. I think you may find some screws under the TV mounting . Check with Winne support and they will answer your questions pronto. As far as the bolt goes I am certain you can find it a HD or Lowe's if you need one. My guess is that the nut came off. I have found that many things in the coach look hard to get at but often are only a few screws from success. Take pictures before you start pulling things apart if you are a bit timid. They are always good references. I have a special file of repair pictures. Sometimes they come in handy for irv2 members.

Happy trails,
Rick
Old 12-12-2013, 01:55 PM   #7
Winnebago Watcher

Thanks again for your help and I will take pictures!!!
Old 12-13-2013, 06:46 AM   #8
Winnebago Master

"One picture is worth a thousand words."

Tags
table layout