Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-14-2009, 07:16 AM   #21
adj
Winnebago Camper

Wagonmaster2: The switch appears to be part of a 3 group assembly called a "secondary interlock". The part no. for a 1874 model is QSR MAO85WREO. For the life of me, I can't recall weather the motor I replaced was bare or had this grouping attached.

04 Lapalma 33'
adj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 04:30 PM   #22
Winnebago Master

Thanks, I'll look under that name and part number. It would be nice if these companies would stick to one part and one part number for a change and quit changing things every year or so. I was once told companies believe "a confused customer is a good customer". And boy I must be the best customer around.
Thanks again.

Wagonmaster2
wagonmaster2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 10:07 PM   #23
Winnebago Master

The weight is what has me worried. Would never have imagined that a microwave could weigh over 25-35 lbs. Not only does it have to be removed from over the range, it'll have to be carried out of the coach, loaded into my pickup, taken to a shop, unloaded, reloaded, carried back into the coach, and then hoisted back up on the wall. Other than trying to get to the engine thermostats for replacement this probably is going to be the worst experience in my 4 years of ownership.

Wagonmaster2
wagonmaster2 is offline   Reply With Quote