Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-09-2021, 07:46 PM   #1
Winnebago Owner

rotating tongue jack 2606 TT Mini

When we are traveling and staying 1 night in a CG I will keep my truck connected to the trailer. Because of the spacing between the trailer and the truck I can't lower my tailgate, which makes access to the truck bed difficult. The tailgate misses clearing the switches on the jack by less than 1/2 inch.
What I am planning to do is detach the jack and rotate it 90 degrees. Other than having to drill 1 or 2 mounting hole screws, this seems fairly straight forward...any one done this or see any problems? Thanks
Gigman is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules