Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > General Maintenance and Repair
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 06-29-2022, 06:47 AM   #1
Winnebago Camper

Recap of How Dual Propane Tanks Regulator Valve Works

Ok, So on my 2108DS Micro Mini I have the standard two 20 lb tanks with a valve and a fill level gauge.

I have read that the handle/lever (w/arrow), when pointed at a tank will be the primary tank. When that tank is exhausted, the supply when then come from the opposite tank so you can remove the primary and refill? Which begs the question, how will you know when tank one is empty without checking the level gauge?

I had though earlier that the arrow pointing at either tank would draw from from that tank exclusively, and that putting the arrow in the middle position (towards the gauge) would allow both tanks to be used.

Which is correct? Some phots for reference.

Frankf is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
propane, tank