Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > General Maintenance and Repair
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 05-21-2020, 02:16 PM   #1
Winnebago Master

Parts catalog? Great value for repair info!

I wanted to do a post of some of the GREAT info we have online----if we can find how to get to it! I had skipped the parts section as I only wanted to find info on repair and that did not include parts until I found the problem! Big mistake, as this is where I found lots of help on repair! First BIG POINT is that this requires Internet Explorer to work and WILL NOT work on others. You do have to do the download.
This gets me to the parts where I then sort down to my specific year, make and even down to the serial number:
Parts Catalog
In my case it is 2015 Vista 31KE and with the correct serial number
After clicking the correct line for RV, I get this page:
WFE31KE 187814-01-000
It gives me options of which system I want, electric, plumbing, etc. Say I've got a furnace problem but don't know where and what parts are in the furnace?
This gets me to the heat:
WFE31KE & IFE31KE HEATING & A/C
This is where it gets good as I can now look at the drawing in various views, top, bottom, left, right or isometric and to spot the location or look at the list if I know the name. You can choose which system, whether plumbing drains or fresh, electrical, etc out of all the parts of YOUR specific RV.

TIPS!!!
1. I found some things that are new/different that what I expected:
The zoom feature down at the lower left seemed odd. To zoom I had to left click and hold the mouse and then move the curser up or down to resize. You will have to play with those controls to see how they let you get down to see exactly what you want as they seem to be a bit gimpy and not at all user friendly to me. But it is there!
2. Zoom to an item and click it to light that item in the list on the right. Helpful if you know the item but not the "official" name? Keep clicking and you can get the exact part number for orders!
3. I case you know the name but don't know what a furnace electrode looks like? Scan the list, find electrode and hover over it to spot that part on the drawing!
FURNACE 139980-02-000

Sorry, it will not show you where the mud dauber built his nest nor where the wire is broken, but it can be a big help just to know where to look and how to get to it!

The more I played with it, the more it showed me, so take some time if it feels like it might help you. I'm sure there are tons of things you might tell me on how to run the system!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (4).jpg
Views:	75
Size:	218.8 KB
ID:	173568   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (8).jpg
Views:	74
Size:	225.2 KB
ID:	173569  

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (5).jpg