Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > General Maintenance and Repair
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 12-10-2014, 06:13 AM   #21
Winnebago Camper

I see that my replies and thanks did not go with the original posts from all you wonderful folks who took the time to try and help me with this most frustrating and perplexing problem. Perhaps I should have used the quote option. I am new to forums so will just have to learn by trial and error...
nanaof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 06:16 AM   #22
Winnebago Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred1609 View Post
Welcome...Did you get your jack problems sorted out?
Thank you for the welcome and sadly I am still working on the problem but a great suggestion regarding putting the coach in gear and see if they will retract that way. Too early in the day to try just yet but as soon as I am sure I won't be waking up my neighbors I am going to fire this baby up and try it!
Old 12-10-2014, 06:18 AM   #23
Winnebago Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanaof2 View Post
It is simply not where it is supposed to be so I have ordered another one through Brookings Harbor RV Inc. Should be here next week. Thank you for your reply and have a great week!
Okay that did work thought I could attach the original quotes after the fact but guess not
Old 12-10-2014, 06:30 AM   #24
Winnebago Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medico View Post
Welcome and glad to meet you!
Thank you and glad to meet you too!!!
Old 12-10-2014, 09:40 AM   #25
Winnebago Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanaof2 View Post
Okay that did work thought I could attach the original quotes after the fact but guess not
-Click Multi next to Quote and the + will change to a - then click quote which will give you the multiple quotes in your reply.

Go to the link below for testing and playing with it, just a hint when you make a post if it does not work right do not edit it use a new reply that way it can be maybe be seen whats wrong and suggestions offered for correcting any problems.

Test Your Changes - iRV2 Forums
See My RV Upgrades
JohnRR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 01:44 PM   #26
Winnebago Camper

In order to operate my levelers, the parking brake must be set and the engine must be running.
rivolivia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 09:46 AM   #27
Winnebago Camper

Thanks to all who took the time to try and help me with the jacks stuck down problem. I ordered and received the jumper and that worked so they are now up. Ordered a new control panel. Thanks again to all the great people who offered their advice and suggestions, they were very much appreciated!!! :-)
Old 02-26-2015, 10:11 AM   #28
Winnebago Owner

Thank you for the update, just a quick hint if you have multiple posts you want to quote at one time just click the + in the Multi block and when you have them all changed from + to - click on quote and they will all be posted in your reply.
See My RV Upgrades
JohnRR is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags