Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-27-2021, 03:50 PM   #1
Winnebago Master

Multiple Store/Auto Level Switches 2007 Journey

My 2007 Journey has two satellite (remote) switches for auto leveling and storing the jacks. One is at the entrance door and the other is in the Elec / Fresh Water Compartment.

I see an advantage to these switches when setting up at a camp site , but mine do not operate as anticipated. The one at the door will blow the air to lower the coach when Auto Level is pushed but the jacks never come down. The Store side of the switch does nothing. The switch in the Elec / Fresh Water Bay does nothing.

I left the switch in the Accessory position so the HWH controls has power.

Before I dive in to figure out why, is there some special configuration I need to be set at in order to use these Satellite Switches?
Old 11-28-2021, 07:16 AM   #2
Site Team

I changed your thread title from “satellite” to “multiple” for clarification. Since a great many motorhomes have actual satellite switches that also raise and lower satellite dishes, I think you will be better served using another term for “remote” rather than “satellite” in your search for answers on your leveling jack switches.

I wish I could answer your question, however my Gas coach has 2-remote level/store switch’s that just operate as expected and there are not “air” functions or “accessory” switches either. Those seem diesel motorhome specific.
Old 11-28-2021, 08:04 AM   #3
Winnebago Master

Thanks for the assistance and the professional way you work with us noobs, I always look forward to your posts - replies.
Old 01-27-2022, 01:33 PM   #4
Winnebago Master

OK I figured this thing out. First, I found that the Level/Store switch in the water/electric bay does work, but for the life of me could not get the switch at the front door to work.

After lots of fighting with it I discovered the switch was installed backwards, so I was pushing store when I wanted to auto level and vice versa when I was wanting to store the jacks. I pulled the switch plate and turned the switch around so the labeling would be correct and it works like a charm.

Tags
journey, switch