Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-27-2020, 01:21 PM   #21
Winnebago Camper

Also I would like to thank all of you for the help. I really appreciate it.
Mike1jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2020, 03:34 PM   #22
Winnebago Master

Big mysteries come in small packages and hide under switches???
Morich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2020, 08:48 PM   #23
Winnebago Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morich View Post
Big mysteries come in small packages and hide under switches???
Very true.
Mike1jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 06:14 AM   #24
Destined to travel

I have a 1997 Luxor but not the switch you mentioned.
I also have the same awning and had an 8 track to show operation but it and the player are long gone.
I will try and run through the main patients:
There is a special pole to use to unlock the awing (and it is also used a Center support when down), the one end of the pole is used to insert into the arms and with a half twist it will free from the holder, lower and set in awing holder on couch, repeat for the other side. The trick is to give a small push on the side of the pole to help release the ends from the lock position, it will move an out two inches and showd come down.
With both locks free and both secured into the holders release the tension screws so they are free to move, then extend the pole to the first lock about half way do same on other side.
Now with the pole go to the Center of the awning where it is attached to the roof insert the L into the holder and lift up and pull towards you.
Now adjust arms to second lock, now pull the awning arms on the front to spread them out now take the lock screws and adjust height etc. Now take the pole and incert back into awning at roof and then on front.
It is a simple complicated awning but once you have done it 10 times no problem.
I am away at the moment or would send step by step pictures but will be home mid January if you want to reach out again or we could do a what’s app call and I could show you.
It is a great well made solid system and I love mine.
LT
Old 11-29-2021, 09:32 AM   #25
Winnebago Master

One idea for identifying a switch function would be to see what the labels are on the wires connected to it. Winnebago labels all of their 12V wiring every few inches. Given the wiring labels you can look them up in the Wiring Identification Guide and see what function they serve.

2005 Winnebago Vectra 36RD
cbeierl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
switch