Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > General Maintenance and Repair
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 04-01-2007, 10:35 AM   #21
Winnebago Camper

without going into the whole sordid mess the ld service dept will never see our faces again and we live 30 mi away!!!!!!!Just saying this makes me feel better.
Old 04-01-2007, 12:22 PM   #22
Winnebago Camper

Looks like I will be staying away from Lazy Days!!!!!! Thanks
Johnxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 07:52 AM   #23
Winnebago Camper

An update on my original question.....
after several, actually about 10 calls to LD to try to move up the service appointment we got to take the coach in this past Wednesday. They checked the camera and found the camera itself was bad. So a new one is on order and they will have it shipped directly to our home.

The AC miraculously began to work, well somewhat work. Not cold, but colder than it was. Unfortunately today the thermostat quit on us and now it's cold and we need heat!!!!

As is normal with a motorhome, it never seems to end!

I have read that some are replacing their coleman mach thermostats with Hunter units. Anyone here try that?

All in all, LD is what it is. A huge place with too many departments to ever get personal service. At least we did get some help and for that we are pretty satisfied.
dualgwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 04:54 PM   #24
Winnebago Camper

Location: Atlanta, GA. , South Beach, FL. Naples, Fl , Coral Gables,FL.
All great info here . Thanks iRV2
Also Happy Easter to all
george henry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 04:03 AM   #25
Winnebago Camper

well welcome to lazy days our coach has been in there body shop since sept 23 0/8 they have missed 3 finish days of when it would done we have been laughed at by a service advisor and told it would now be 2009 before we see it. i dread the day i took my coach there.i wish i was able to sue them they are really the worst we have ever dealth with. we know it won't be repaied right but iam taking it home anyway we will deal with the insurace company when we get it home words of advice do not go to lazy days for any thing.
hullview
hullview is offline   Reply With Quote